We offer you our Trailer Tiny Homes at an attractive price:
- comfortable Tiny Homes on a trailer, approx. 35.59ft, approx. 22.5 m2 living space, 2 sleeping areas (see attached drawings as an example).
- comfortable Tiny Homes on a trailer, approx. 29.53ft, approx. 18.5 m2 living space, 1 sleeping area (see attached drawings as an example).
- comfortable Tiny Homes on a trailer, approx. 18.5ft, approx. 12 m2 living space, 1 sleeping area (see attached drawings as an example).
Our comfortable Tiny Homes on a trailer:
- are individual and prefabricated.
- are mobile and remain mobile/transportable (repeated use on different plots) due to partly local building regulations.
- have a pleasant external and internal appearance.
- are environmentally friendly, non-toxic/harmless and safe, SGS, TUV/GS, CE, ISO, RoHs certified.
- have a service life of more than 25 years.
- have a strong earthquake resistance (grade 7+), a high wind resistance (120+ km/h), resist high roof snow loads (8 KN/m2), a very good thermal insulation (from -40°C to +50°C) and a watertightness guarantee up to 10,000 mm water column (average rainfall 1,300 mm per year, but up to 112 litres/m2 during thunderstorms).
- have fire protection class A ,or no less than B1 (exterior and interior).
- have good sound insulation and anti-deformation properties, prevent the formation of moisture.
- are quickly erected on the building site and ready to move in within a maximum of one day.
Trailer chassis: galvanized/galvanized. AL-KO axle(s)/ brakes (electric)/ lighting system.
Exterior walls: soundproofed, steel cladding coloured or with textured wood decor paint, optionally exterior walls with cedar wood cladding.
Preferred insulation: rock wool or another environmentally friendly material that meets our requirements.
Exterior windows: soundproofed, highly insulated sliding windows (wood/ PVC/steel) (two- or three-pane tempered glass), with window handle made of safety steel and with mosquito nets.
External doors: soundproofed, highly insulated sandwich security doors (wood/ PVC/steel) with frame (wood/ PVC/steel), door handle in security steel, with mosquito nets.
Roof terrace/ balcony (optional, according to type): with wooden floor, steel railing, external stairs etc.
Flat / shed / saddle roof: depending on type, stable lightweight roof construction, sheet steel or optional asphalt shingles.
Electrical and sanitary engineering are prefabricated at the factory and comply with Austrian standards (Europe).
Electrical installation (220V/ 50Hz): power distribution (multiple protection circuit, fuses), hidden/protected cables, switches, sockets, telephone/ internet/ satellite TV cables and sockets and lighting are LED lamps (warm white/ daylight spectrum) as shown in the attached drawings.
Power supply (optional): planned is a free energy generator (220V/50Hz) and/or photovoltaic, buffered with batteries with corresponding inverter (20ft.: approx. 5 kW/ 40ft.: approx. 8 kW).
The heating and hot water system is prefabricated and environmentally friendly / ecological.
Hot water system: Solar water heater (water capacity up to 30ft: approx. 250 litres/ water capacity over 40ft: approx. 450 litres), including brackets, heat conducting vacuum hoses, insulated water tanks, complete intelligent controls (display, sensor, solenoid valve), water pipes, insulating pipes, mixing valves and other accessories.
Sanitary/water system: all necessary pre-laid/covered pipes (Poly-Lag copper pipe, PPR pipes), water taps / fittings.
Rainwater / spring water collection system (optional, up to 30ft.: approx. 500 litres/ over 30ft.: approx. 1,000 litres) with water pump and water purification system for drinking water.
Sewage / drainage system: all necessary prefabricated and pre-installed pipes in the trailer.
Bathroom: prefabricated with shower/ shower door (round or square), bathtub (optional, instead of shower), washbasin (ceramic) and sitting toilet, compost/dry toilet (optional, instead of water toilet).
Kitchen: Wood laminate top, including kitchen cabinets, wall units, worktop, sink, prepared for ceramic hob/oven/dishwasher and fridge-freezer.
Composting toilet system with septic tank (optional, stainless steel, 20ft.: approx. 1.000 litres/ 40ft.: approx. 2.000 litres) under each container.
The aim is a sustainable natural technology for the treatment of wastewater and waste streams, for the rehabilitation of affected waters and for the restoration of the balance of water catchment areas.
Heating system: air conditioning. Optional integrated infrared (IR) ceiling/wall/floor heating system with fully intelligent controls (display, sensors, etc.)
Interior walls: soundproofed, bamboo fibre board or tongue and groove wood panelling (optional).
Interior floors: Load capacity: 3KN/m2. Ceramic tiles (kitchen, bathroom/ wet room) and wood/cork tile floors (living room, bedroom, office).
Interior ceiling: wooden panels. The interior height is at least 240 cm.
Interior doors: soundproofed, composite wooden doors with wooden frames, brass door handles.
Purchase prices depending on size, model and equipment:
from 20.000,00 Euro, plus freight/ customs/ EUSt.
Delivery time: approx. 10 - 12 weeks from order/ purchase.